Friday 27 March 2015

Finally the 1st day has arrived :)

Budapest 10:15  Some suitcases and myself arrived at the Airport. The check in was very smooth,
the ground staff of Qatar is as fantastic as always, extraordinary service!!
The flight time to Doha was a little bit more than 5 hours with some turbulances, but it was not a big issue. After I changed my seat I had 3, at the emergency exit, that was quite comfortable :)
First time on board Qatar Airways I could not eat any main couse:( chicken breast, beef or kofta. Not for me.....
Finally I got some cheese and a MARS bar :). It was great, made in UK!!!

Here I'm 2 hours ahead of my home time.

After arrival it took 30 minutes to get the transit visa and another 30 minutes to arrive  to the Concorde hotel. It is a nice 5 star property, but nothing special, the one in Berlin is much better.
The dinner was OK, mainly local food and some international choices.
Short relax is coming and at 5:00 am comes the car and takes me back to the airport, the flight to Tokyo leaves at 7:20 am, the Dreamliner, my favourite.

I'm quite prying to return to Japan after 20 years, and see my first night stay there as well , which will be a different experience, one night in a capsule hotel. I still do not know what I have undertaken. 










I'll share it :).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zsolt!
    Hopefully it will be a very nice trip, but don't you wanna try some low cost travelling? Maybe it would be much interesting... Travelling on the 1st class is alwasy too smooth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Áron,
    It will be a combination :), OK mostly luxory, but there will be some interesting elements as well :)

    ReplyDelete