Wednesday 25 March 2015

On the 27th of March will begin my big adventure 70 days all around the World. 
This is the 1st time I begin to write a blog, and this is the 1st time I go around the World. 

After 35 years of passionate travelling, 107 countries, more than 2 million kilometres, 292 nights onboard of different cruise ships,  I'm still excited to begin this journey with a lot of new spots and experiences, meet different people, different cultures and obviously return some great places and bring back golden memories from previous journeys.

Covering 52559 km / 32660 miles

I'll do my best to make this blog interesting and beneficial for those people who plan to travel into these destinations or if someone would like to see the World through a traveller's eyes.






No comments:

Post a Comment