Thursday 9 April 2015

DAY 13. A journey from Shanghai to Hong Kong

This was a boring day, after late wake up I went to the airport by taxi, it was quit a rubbish one as last memory from Shanghai.

EVA AIR, my 1st flight with them. The check in counter was very impressive.


They ere very friendly and helpful, I was the 1st in line, so I did not wait too much.
The business lounge is huge, comfortable and the variety of food is great, compering other lounges.


The Boeing 747-400 it's quite an old aircraft, but very very comfortable and the food and service was also great.







I had a short layover in Taipei, and late evening I arrived to Hong Kong.


Crown Plaza Hong Kong east is almost 45 minutes drive from the airport. It is a pleasent and comfortable hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment