Thursday 30 April 2015

Day 34. A 36 hours day

After a great breakfast the car took me to the airport. The check in was quite efficient, but the security staff is horribly unpolite. The Air China staff Was fantasticly helpful both the ground and on the aircraft.
The flight time to New York was 13 hours, quite pleasent With great food and good service! 
I arrived according to the scheduale, "officially" one hour later as I left China, but the Time difference is 12 hours, so the 29th of April was a special 36 hours day for me :).
At JFK to got in to the States Was a night are!!! The line was extra long, after one hour waiting I made the 1/5 th of this, and before I used My ESTA before I could get into the States quite quick . 




Today will begin the MSC Divina Grand voyage from New York. The next topic Will be after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment